Adlens collects a range of information about you. This may include:
- your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number;
- details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history;
- information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements;
- whether or not you have a disability for which we need to make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process;
- information about your entitlement to work in the UK; and
- equal opportunities monitoring information, including information about your ethnic origin, sexual orientation, health, and religion or belief.
We may collect this information in a variety of ways. For example, data might be contained in application forms, CVs or resumes, from other sources where you have made your personal information publicly available for the purposes of recruitment on jobs boards such as LinkedIn (or other publicly available social media networks and databases) or obtained from your passport or other identity documents, or collected through interviews or other forms of assessment, including online tests.
We may also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as references supplied by former employers, information from employment background check providers and information from criminal records checks (if you have accepted a role). We will only process information about criminal convictions and offences where we have obtained your explicit consent or where permitted by applicable laws (and then only when necessary for the purposes mentioned below). Where we are processing personal information based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time where there is no other legal basis for the processing.
Data will be stored in a range of different places, including on your application record, in HR management systems and on other IT systems (including email).